I was thankful that my sweater was yellow because I dripped a little bit of my eggnog frozen yogurt on it as I perused the SLP for a dinner table.
My soup, veggies and yogurt were precariously balanced on my forearm as I attempted not to lurk around the eaters who seemed to be finishing.
After my companions and I realized that no tables were opening up any time soon
{and The Vista wasn't going to edit itself}
we grabbed a decorative console and set up our dinner.
The Moral of The Story:
When life doesn't set a table for you, grab your most resourceful friends and make a table out of some decorative furniture.
The Actual Moral of The Story:
Life may not always give you exactly what you're looking for.
Don't despair! Find the resources to make what you're looking for, out of life.
{image found here}

No comments:
Post a Comment