Because I am just about to reorganize my house,
I thought it was only fitting to reorganize my blog.
...I guess it is much less like a "reorganization" and more like a resuscitation as I have spent the last week in hibernation finishing work that I had spent all semester procrastinating on.
{As a journalist, I would argue that it's a good thing I work best under pressure, right?}
But one of the things that I am going to start doing, to increase my little blogging community, is to ask questions-- With the hope of having you, lovely, darling readers (especially you Melissa, and everyone else who has made my YEAR by telling me
they read this little little bip bop blog!!), respond.
So here goes!!
What (other than actual illness) would make you want to call in sick for work?
My answer: A picnic on an exceptionally sunny, yellow sundress kind of day. With green grass, good food, and of course great friends.
Your answer(s): ______________________
____________________________________
____________________________________
HAPPY TUESDAY!!

1 comment:
A long hike with the gf!
Post a Comment