My mom promised herself that she wouldn't buy any more Halloween decorations {if you've been to our house on Halloween you know why-- I love this about my mom. She is this cute little accountant who loves to garden and wear bright colors... but come Halloween, the skulls come out and the spiders descend [literally. we have one of those clapping ones that falls from the ceiling]. I came home tonight to find two new 'Halloween rats' greeting me over the door and a crow wearing a black boa living in our living room. It's September, but she's already started decorating. Barbsie loves Halloween. She even has a 'Halloween Tree' [a black Christmas tree with skulls]} but when she saw this,
she had to get it {for obvious reasons}.
Personally, I think it was the best $20 ever spent.
Thanks mom. I'm so glad we "get it."

No comments:
Post a Comment