As I am sure you have noticed, my blog got a new outfit today :)
I love, love, LOVED it's old outfit {especially the photo... I don't know if I ever told you but the two girls are two of my best friends} but it was time for a change.
And that precious yellow wallpaper is no longer available.
What do you think of this new look? {do you like it? do you have suggestions?}
I especially love the photo.
I've wanted to use this photo since I took it last November {in England!}
I just think it's so funny.
And SO emblematic!
At any one point {unless of course we are reversing a car} we have so many different directions in which we we can possibly go, how will we ever decide?
At least that's how I feel when I look at it :)
All of my bippity boppity blog lovin'
Kendra
image found here of course.

No comments:
Post a Comment