Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Swinging Dogs, Lionhearts and Crushes
Because it's Tuesday (and actually Wednesday now) and my Tuesday/Wednesdays are the busiest (as evidenced by the time... ), I am exhausted!!
So instead of narrating more inane ramblings (because really nothing I would say right now would a. be helpful to you or b. be helpful to me or c. make much sense at all really)
...or making "dramatic chipmunk" faces at you (this is what I spent my last few minutes doing to our Opinion Editor and our Editor-in-Chief... I guess thats what happens when you spend 13 hours editing)
... I have decided to divulge my two current crushes:
(besides my wonderful Sam of course)
#1: Adorable dog in a swing who made me --literally-- keel over laughing today.
#2: Ferraby Lionheart
Isn't this song the cutest (not to mention the video's a great laugh too... who is that man and where can I get one?!)? It's written about Harry Houdini and his lover Bess and how she rescued him once by passing him a key through a kiss.
"so kiss me for a while, hide it in your smile..."
here's a not-so-secret: PDA (of my own or otherwise) is one of my favorite things.
OH to kiss without regard!! What could be more romantic?
lalalala love.... hope you're feelin' it today!! (and if not, look at that dog again!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment