Dearest Friends,
I just received a phone call from one of my most loyal followers {Sam} asking me to please update my blog. He said that in addition to breaking my blog-a-day promise I was letting all of you down by not updating. And I simply could not do that!! So here is a preview for what is coming -- {I DO in fact have a blog for every day that I did not post}
This last week Sam and I took a road trip up the California coast.
We decided to do this A. because we have been in a semi long distance relationship for two semesters now and B. I had never been up the California coast!! (I went to San Francisco by way of the 5 when I was very little - so little that my biggest purchase was a Polly Pocket - and I have been to Santa Cruz with my family for Church Camp but that is as far up as I had been)
Here is our itinerary {and don't worry I have a post for every day!!}
Sunday:
Santa Barbara
Monday:
Big Sur
Tuesday and Wednesday:
San Francisco
Thursday and Friday:
Napa
Saturday:
Home
No comments:
Post a Comment