By the time you read this, it will be seven days old.
I am deliberately not posting because I want everyone to see the dresses down below :)
{I hope, hope you like them!!... do you??}
This poses a small problem as I have promised to blog every day. My solution was this: I will blog now, then post it later. A semi-stale blog if you will.
But here it is-- todays blog:
"They never failed to bargain in good faith with their destinies and were screamingly adorable and funny on that account."
-Slapstick, Kurt Vonnegut
I guess that this is less of a blog, and more of a quote, but as I could not stop thinking about this part -- "never failed to bargain in good faith with their destinies" -- I just had to post it.
What does this mean to you?
I love the idea of "bargaining" with my destiny.
Sometimes I forget that I am a character in my own life and I just sit back and let things happen. I become oblivious to my own agency to change, love, grow, smile
...and my ability to bargain to make my "destiny" better.
Sometimes I forget that I am a character in my own life and I just sit back and let things happen. I become oblivious to my own agency to change, love, grow, smile
...and my ability to bargain to make my "destiny" better.
I never want to forget that destiny can be bargained with.
No comments:
Post a Comment