Dearest most darling blog following friends,
I know it is late, but as I have promised a post a day, I could not possibly let you down.
Tonight I decided to add a new category to my sidebar: PASADENA
{hopefully} this will help any Pasadena, California visitors find their way around the wonderful city that I grew up in.
Tonight, I have a suggestion for any of you who live in/plan to visit Pasadena on a Tuesday:
My first encounter with Bar Celona was during my junior year of high school when I decided to camp out for the Rose Parade. Little did I know that four and a half years later I would be visiting the bar as an actual 21 year old (as opposed to a 17 year old dancing outside of the bar).
Tonight was A.MA.ZING. First, I walked in and it smelled like Spain. (good sign #1) Second, they had every good drink on the menu -- everything from mojitos (which I highly reommmend) to guava margaritas to sangria to everything else you might want (good sign #2). Third, they had a LIVE BAND playing flamenco music (AMAZING sign #3)... and this is what absolutely made our (our meaning Sam and my) evening.
meaning...
TUESDAY NIGHTS IN OLD TOWN PASADENA MUST BE SPENT AT BAR CELONA.

No comments:
Post a Comment