...Because [one of] my resolutions is to procrastinate less.
It is also fitting that I am not stressed out about the fact that I semi-broke my resolution [and here I say "semi-broke" because the resolution is not as simple as "Procrastinate Less" (simple resolutions are the easy, breakable ones so the way I have found I can get around the inevatable breaking of my resolutions is to addendum them with "If" statements. For example IF you did not think to do it in the first place, it does not count. These are still getting added and rearranged to fit all of the different obstacles I have encountered while trying to stick to my resolutions)]
...Because another one of my resolutions is to stress out less.
To be completely honest, I have a whole list of resolutions.
They range from "Stop eating when you are full" to "Laugh more" to "Watch the sun set as often as possible;" but I have found that they all fit under a bigger theme that can actually be summed up by reiterating the theme of this blog...
I am not going to wait around to be the person I hope to become.
I am going to LIVE actively, LOVE fully, and remember that all of this resolution making and breaking is a part of learning how to live and love just a little bit better.
No comments:
Post a Comment