Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Tonks, Pippin & First World Problems

Just the other day I was walking along thinking of all the things I needed to remind myself to do. One of them was to invest in a casual hippy chic dangly necklace thing with a pendant/recorder on it (no, I don't have siri yet, and yes, I've checked my contract, and no, I can't upgrade for another four months. Yes, this is the ultimate first world problem) so I wouldn't forever lose the brilliant ideas I have en rout from thing to thing, but the other thing I was reminding myself to do, was 


POST KITTY PICTURES
ON MY BLOG.
BECAUSE I'M NOW A CAT PERSON.






Yes, ladies and gents-who-read-this,
I am the proud owner of two beautiful kitties -- Tonks & Pippin.
Consider this your 21st century "Birth Announcement."

From a very proud mother. 


I know it's been a while since I posted, but I had a feeling that you and I were the kind of people who like to eschew social convention small-talk in favor of our more juicy current secrets and jump right in :)

No comments: