Friday, July 8, 2011
we HOUSE HUNT
I'm in the process of trying to make my childhood dreams come true - finding an apartment with my best friend from high school(!!).
Two days ago we came across The House (or The House #2, The House #1 ended up not actually being The House because the landlady picked another couple {lady, if you're reading this, BIG MISTAKE. Well, not really because WE WILL FIND SOMETHING BETTER, but BIG MISTAKE FOR YOU because you could have been invited to our dinner parties, but now you will not as they won't be happening in your green house) so in an effort to avoid losing The House #2 like we lost The House #1 I tried to compile all of the supporting evidence (did I actually pull out my old Argumentation Style Essay outline? totally) for why Ms. Christine and I would be the best tenants EVER and this included a slight appeal to his pathos {"I feel obligated to tell you that you are holding two very delicate dreams in your hands right now"} as well as a small compilation of all the blogs I'd written about my future The House where I lovingly outlined all the dreams and dinner parties that would one day fill The House.
In addition to being a crash-course for my future life, this self-bloghopping lead to a whole bunch of fun things - including (but most definitely not limited to) the obituary I wrote for myself and a reminder of why I relate so well to Paranoid Parrot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment