I don't know, but it's enough to break the ice!!
As always, Cup of Jo provided some excellent dinner party icebreaker advice (via Swissmiss) and I had to pass it along {go here to see the adorable "icebreaker tags" that I will be printing out for my next dinner party}.
My roommate and I had very different friend groups and at joint dinner parties, we would always subject the two groups to awkward questions like "if you could go into the grocery store and only buy ONE thing, what would it be!?" and then follow that with "...oreos!?! no WAY my friend said milk!! You two should start chatting so the next time you are forced into the store with less than $4 you can still have milk and cookies!!"
What is YOUR favorite icebreaker question?
________________________________
________________________________
If I get myself organized enough to actually start routinely posting questions like I intended to do months ago, I would LOVE to feature yours!!
that fabulous photo is from here!

No comments:
Post a Comment