As a fellow daydreamer, I was so unbelievably inspired by Someday Hopes {my newest favorite blog hop} that I decided to start cataloging my own one-day wishes.
I'm not sure this is exactly a new theme on this blog [in fact, I believe it is a central theme, as these dreams often represent an arrival at/completion of an "In-Between" time] and I actually already have a little label called "For The Future" already (with only three meager posts! eeek!), but I think I might try to organize them a bit differently? [...if for no other reason than to have a tangible list to refer back to. Kind of like a Big Life To Do list
I'm not sure this is exactly a new theme on this blog [in fact, I believe it is a central theme, as these dreams often represent an arrival at/completion of an "In-Between" time] and I actually already have a little label called "For The Future" already (with only three meager posts! eeek!), but I think I might try to organize them a bit differently? [...if for no other reason than to have a tangible list to refer back to. Kind of like a Big Life To Do list
to remind me of who I am in case I loose myself
(which is quite likely in such a large and bustling world)].
We will see how this goes.
Don't Forget: (#1)
... to move into a small house and host such large parties that you are forced to fill your washing machine with ice to keep the juice and champagne cool for your guests.

No comments:
Post a Comment