Sometimes (always), I collect my used floss.
{I have no idea why. Well, that's not entirely true. I have a small idea, that I half believe, that one day I will be rendered utterly incompetent by some obstinate odd veggie camping out between my teeth. The other half of my small idea believes that I will one day collect this floss and use it for some greater good. A net maybe? But I don't really fish... any ideas?}
...
[Now I don't know why I wanted to share this, {maybe because I have a small hope that some of you do it too?} but tonight, as I was putting my floss into its little floral bag, I just knew it was time to share my strange secret]
{photo of a lululemon bag - look at the right side!!}
Do you have a strange habit?
Or ideas for recycled floss?

No comments:
Post a Comment