Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Whole New Kind of Love
















I can't stop thinking about you
I can't believe how happy you make me
I can't believe it took me so long to find you
---
I wait for you every week
I wish for more time with you
I want to do this forever
---
I find myself wondering what I can better do to fit your needs
I find myself sacrificing countless hours for you, and for us
I find myself feeling strangely protective of you
---
I glow when I'm around you
I daydream when we're apart
I visit you in my sleep
---
I'm devoted to you more than you could ever know
I'm changing my life around because of you
I'm hopelessly in love with you, 
my dear newspaper
---
Thank you dearest Vista for challenging me in ways I never knew possible.
My love for you is indefinite. 





No comments: