As evidenced by the time (and my continual harping on the subject)
I am very busy this semester.
(But aren't we all? I feel like no matter how much we actually do, we will always feel like we are running around trying to catch up with ourselves. Or maybe thats a wee narcissistic to think you operate in the same way I do... or maybe that's just life because I really can't truly know any other way of living... not that I would want to... it would just sometimes be nice to have an off switch, you know? Maybe tucked behind my left ear... anyway now I have completely lead you astray from my original topic -- HAIRY LEGS)
But first a quick disclaimer about being busy: I wouldn't have it any other way. I have never felt so happy or balanced even though I constantly feel like I am getting pulled in so many different directions...
But GUESS WHAT!? You will NEVER believe it. Seriously. I would not have believed it if someone came up and told me that I was in fact doing this thing...
I, get this... I, after 16 good years of protesting, I (mom, are you listening?), I...
MAKE MY BED EVERY DAY!!
I didn't think it would ever be possible but ladies, gentlemen, friends, animals and all inanimate objects I have ever loved... it is.
I am taking back my life... from myself... one sweet decorative pillow at a time.
... I know above I promised something about hairy legs and that blog IS coming (it was actually what i sat down to write about but this tangent was just too good) so hopefully you'll hang tight :)
All the love I can muster, mayo and ketchup,
Kendra
No comments:
Post a Comment