Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

What You Do Not Know About Me:


... because I want you to think that I am completely pulled together and on top of things and kind and creative and... fairly "normal," I have not told you some things about myself. 
  1. When I was younger I was afraid a T-Rex lived in my toilet. I would run away every time it flushed.
  2. I did not like yoga the first time I went. I was completely intimidated by the 67 year old woman in forward fold to my left and the pregnant woman doing half-moon to my right.
  3. I lied about liking the Spice Girls in elementary school. I had no idea who they were.
  4. When I have to go to the bathroom, I dance and stomp around until it becomes unbearable.
  5. I got really mad at Matt Merchant during my 6th birthday party because he told someone where the gummy rat was hiding in "Find the Rat." I never invited him to another birthday party and I still feel bad about being so rude.
  6. I read "Organization for Dummies" and "The Idiots Guide to Organizing Your Life" in hopes that I will turn into the person I think that I am.
  7. I just spent an hour vacuuming our carpet and then rolling the entire thing with a lint roller because I want my mother to think that I have it all together. 
  8. I do not like the person I was in high school. She was too moody and dramatic and spent way too much time lamenting and not enough time actually living.
  9. I can't stand the song "Sweet Home Alabama"
  10. I tell people that my drawers are organized. That is a lie.
  11. When I see couples holding hands or out at dinner, I wonder what they are like "behind closed doors." 
  12. I draw floor plans for fun. I have since 5th grade. I drew this one tonight


Lastly, with semi-ignorant optimism,
I believe that love will win in the end.  
But I have a feeling that you know that last one if you are a regular reader. 

1 comment:

Caitie said...

i love this idea! i think i want to make one :)