Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010


Dolly: Hello! Hello there, how are you? Oh Hello!
Horace: You know too many people.
Dolly: Total strangers!
Horace: Then why do you greet them?
Dolly: It makes me feel good to have so many friends. 

Hello Dolly!

This is how I feel about you lovely blog following friends!! 
So, Hello!! How are YOU? I would love to get to know you better. 
I know you probably wont comment, because you are shy, or don't have a gmail account, or can't figure out how (love you mom and dad) or have had this sent to you in the mail (love you grammy and grampy), but if you are so inclined, say hello!! Tell me who you are and what you love... even if I do already know and love you  (kara and sam and other loyal followers)!! 

1 comment:

Samthropology said...

I am me, and I love you!
I also love cooking.