Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

How To: Save Money!!

Today I discovered a new

Money Saving Strategy


leave your wallet at home.
{This is also a good dieting technique.
I especially wanted frozen yogurt today}
 
I am currently trying to work a budget into my life and I am finding that I, like the French, spend all of my money on food. I think this is because I can easily convince myself that food can be categorized as a "necessity." Sadly I am learning that frozen yogurt is much more of a "want" than a "need"... but I am thinking that Frozen Yogurt Rehab might be more expensive than all the frozen yogurts I would eat to satiate my cravings.

Right now I am sitting at our "kitchen table" (that we have situated in the living room to look out on our beautiful street) and I just witnessed some real life karma. One of the males who was not-so-kind to me in Madrid just fell off of his skateboard. {Don't worry, only his pride was injured}

No comments: