Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Kittens + Booping = World Peace


This morning I woke up at 5:57. Three minutes before my alarm. I'd barely put my head back on my pillow before -- boop. Tonks, already finished with her morning stretches, was very much awake and ready for her morning rubdown. (How did I know she was "ready for her rubdown? Kendra! Do you speak cat!?" Why yes, yes I do but this is another story for a different time.) By alternately shoving her massive paw in my face and nosediving against my hairline -- this is one of the more amazing feelings in the entire world. I can only describe it as a head-butt from a live and impossibly soft teddy bear. One day I will have a room of kittens and people will pay me to go into it and get head-butted and no one will be angry because KITTENS and since no one will be angry we will have world peace. Simple. Next issue. -- she commanded, "pet me, my human."



No comments: