Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

...we prescribe minty fresh mornings

There are some things money can't buy.
For everything else,
there is Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.




Do you ever find yourself prescribing things 
to yourself?
While I make no claims at being an actual doctor, I'm fairly certain that there are very few maladies Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream cannot cure.


Heat stroke? Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
Rough day at work? Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
Angry honking man on a cell phone cuts you off while driving and somehow it's your fault?
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.


This morning, it was:
4:47 in the morning and the construction men working inside your brain can't stop playing Beyonce's 'Run the World?'
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.


Now, eight (or eleven) spoonfuls later, I am well on my way to a happy, healthy 
and oh so minty morning!! 


photo found here

No comments: