- A. the boss of a lovely group of people at a company I believe in
- B. a mom
- C. a nomadic travel writer with calloused feet, arthritic hands and an insatiable desire to see every place and meet every person
- A. celebrate Spring Forward by letting my employees come into work late. {I wholeheartedly believe that the extra moral boost from "coming in late to work"will entice my employees to work harder (or at least be less cranky making the work more pleasurable) and enjoy Spring Forward much more than had they all gotten to work Monday whining about their lost hour of shuteye. Also, we will have cupcakes for lunch. Most likely decorated with edible flowers.}
- B. celebrate Spring Forward by throwing a Happy Birthday Spring party! There will be dancing, barbecuing and lots of sweet treats. In addition, I will let my children celebrate Spring Forward by staying up extra late on Saturday night (so that they will exhaust themselves and want to go to bed early on Sunday, helping them wake up refreshed on Monday).
- C. celebrate Spring Forward by sending postcards from wherever I am - either bragging about the future (if I'm on the Southeast tip of Australia) or basking in your yesterday (if I am in Hawaii).
photo from here.

1 comment:
i love this :)
Post a Comment