Friday, November 19, 2010
Hermione Osburn and Ron Woolley
Sam: How did you like the movie?
Kendra: It was unbelievable.
S: Yeah... it was kind of hard for me.
K: How so?
S: It was just really sad and really dark.
[pause]
K: ... I can't believe I will never be a wizard.
S: What?
K: I can't believe I will never be a wizard. That's why I'm sad.
[pause]
S: ... yeah, but you have a pretty cool boyfriend!!
Here is when we proceeded to argue about what we [had we been Harry/Ron/Hermione] would have done if we were getting chased by death eaters. This included plans we would have made [a pre determined joint aparation spot to start] and culminated with Sam saying sarcastically, "Why didn't we just avada kedavra Voldemort in the beginning... I mean, DUH."
How did I find him?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment