Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Where does one find parts of herself? Does she come with an index?

I should be looking for jobs.

I should be researching graduate schools.
I should be attempting to tackle at least one of my many Big Life Goals.
But right now, I'm too afraid to move in any one direction
for fear that I will choose the wrong way.

What then?
...
What now?




"To find your strength, push past 
your comfort zone"
{body & soul magazine} 


To be honest, I have no idea what "my strength" is. 
Let alone how to find it.
In part maybe because I don't know where to find these "comfort zones" 
that Body & Soul's instructing me to "push past."
Where is my manual? 
I never got an instruction book with a detailed diagram 
of where to find these elusive things inside me
{however I would argue that we are probably 
the most precious machinery we will ever operate}
[hence a high need for a manual. at the very least, an index]


image found here

No comments: