... you wake up craving an apple and find a nice crispy one waiting for you in the fridge. {Orange you going to have a good day today? Why yes Mr. Apple! I am!}
... you do your hair on accident. {I clipped it back to brush my teeth, and viola! It's a low bun!}
... you wear your newest thrift store shorts for the first time and realize that they go exceptionally well with low heals and sweet red cardigans. {... new friend Kelsey later told me that the red was "my color." Can I keep her in my pocket please?}
... you share a few inside jokes with some neat people. {Kaitlin, I will be sitting on you again soon and Bianca, tell your water bottle to watch out :)}
... you put socks on with your fancy shoes and realize that Vogue is probably going call and invite you in for a photo shoot. {Mom, cover of Vogue? This is our little joke about her gardening clothes or my socks and sandal habit}
... your PIC [Partner In Crime] gives you perfectly pertinent advice. {be calm, graceful and loving}
{photo taken en rout from Madrid to Barcelona with my family exactly one year ago}

1 comment:
I love you!!!!
and
I love this blog.
makes me happy
Post a Comment