Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Dear Car Keys, it's too bad we can't elope.

Yesterday, as I was running around from school to work, I somehow* misplaced my keys. 
 {*Here I say "somehow," but really, if you saw my life and witnessed the amount running around I actually do [not necessarily because I'm really busy, but because I just can't seem to keep track of myself] this would be much less like "somehow" and much more like "I, as usual, misplaced my keys"}
After rummaging around through my car {which currently contains half of my wardrobe, some A Dress dresses, four different pairs of shoes [one without a mate], a red pot and a water bottle of cold coffee -- don't worry, I removed the rotting potatoes a few weeks ago} I turned to my purse. I felt around inside my purse and instead of finding my car keys I found half a cantaloupe.

{photo: clayirving/flickr cc}

No comments: