I don’t know how or why it happens but I swear I get a “Cleaning High” where it just feels so good that I can’t stop, nothing can be too clean, and things like eating and sleeping become inconsequential (thanks mom for these genes and thanks dad for the “ill do it later” genes that inevitably lead to the build up of mess/dust/dirt/things that need to be cleaned at 1:30 in the morning)
Fun things I found while cleaning out my kitchen shelf:
Fun things I found while cleaning out my kitchen shelf:
- 6 boxes of vegetable broth
- 12 packets of popcorn. I kept pulling out box after box... so I wrapped one and gave it to the Christine mentioned above. She was thrilled and ate some for breakfast.
- 4 cans of organic black beans, 1 can of "Cuban Style!" black beans
- 8 cans of corn........ ?
- 1/4 of a Heath Bar
- a chocolate easter bunny and 9 stale yellow peeps
- 3 large cans + 1 small can of crushed tomatoes........?
- 7.5 packets of taco seasoning
- some forgotten indian food
y2k syndrome strikes again!!
{image found at Whole Living}

No comments:
Post a Comment