Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

My New To Do



Do you ever feel like there is just too much to do? And because there is too much to do, no matter what, it will never get done? 
As I have just posted my summer To Do List, I am having that feeling. 
You would think that after all of my hard work this semester, my body would be taking some time off from stressing out, but instead it finds something new to worry about. Yes, the "something new" (figuring out my new company) is considerably less stressful than final exams, but as I no longer have final exams to compare this too, this is maxing my Stress Meter out. 
Why is my Stress Meter always at 9? Whether it is finals (a normal 9) or figuring out my new website (should be about a 4), I feel like my Stress Meter is always at an all time high. Is this because my body likes to be stressed? Does my body get its yayas from the extra energy my stress sends out? I would attempt to diagnose myself yet again (17th time this week, thank you Abnormal Psychology) with Disorganized Stress Disorder (a new made-up illness I will be suggesting to the DSM V) but that just seems to make me more stressed out. 
Why? Why do I do this to myself? 


I think I need to start over re-write my To Do List.






To Do List:

  1. Enjoy Today
  2. Don't worry about tomorrow (see number 1)
  3. Don't worry about all that has to get done (see number 1)
I will be keeping you updated on how this goes. 
Until then, have the BEST today.
xxooo


{Sadly I cannot remember for the life of me where I found this picture. 
If you know, please tell me so I can give it proper credit!}

No comments: