Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Letter to a Friend



Dearest Friend, 


I know that right now everything feels completely empty. I know that right now nothing really matters. I know that right now all you want to do is crawl into your bed and sleep until you forget how you feel.
That's okay. I wish I could crawl in bed beside you. I wish I could make everything go away and make you feel better. I wish I had more comforting things to say.
All I can tell you is something that you once told me - tomorrow, you will feel a little better. 


And after tomorrow, you have tomorrow's tomorrow. 
And then the tomorrow after that. 
I will be here, beside you the whole time, whenever you need me. I will be here to remind you that you are the best person I know. I will be here to remind you that you are so loved by so many people. And I will be here to remind you that eventually, one of your tomorrows will feel like this:




 I love you so much. 

{Image found: wholeliving.com}

No comments: