I am currently reading/writing about Peter Singer. He wrote Across the Species Barrier: A Vegetarian Philosophy and he was kind enough to include

at the end of his article. So after fully convincing you to be a vegetarian [seriously, if it is possible, I am even more convinced] he includes a recipe to help you along your way.
I wish more of life was like this
{coming complete with a recipe or instructions}
(I, like Grace Adler, wish that caddies were not reserved for golf alone as I could definitely benefit from someone walking with me, keeping me company, carrying my things and telling me about the bumps ahead)
Thank you Peter Singer for your writing, your recipe and your inspiration!
I will take a leaf out of his book and pass along more vegetarian recipes when I am back home and cooking.
Hope you are having a great Tuesday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment