... wondering where my bearings are. I am pretty sure I lost them, maybe in the metro...? If you find them please return them to their rightful owner {me}.
The only thing worse than having a melt down in the shower is having a melt down in the shower and having the water turn cold.
{photo: Martin Toumbev/ found: during my now not-so-secret semi-obsessive photo blog hopping}
The good news:
Today was an AMAZING DAY WITH JULIE!!
The bad news:
I hate goodbyes.
More bad news:
{please see above}
The good news:
I am not homesick right now.
{friendsick YES, homesick no}
The bad news:
My heart is here-
I have a pot of tea on.
More good news:
Tomorrow is a new day.
I am one day older and one day wiser.
Even more good news:
BONNIE IS COMING!!
---
What is your bad news?
What is your good news?
I always like to end with the good,
so here is more:
This came on while I was writing--
"In the spring I shed my skin
and it blows away with the changing wind
...this is a gift"
{Florence + The Machines / Rabbit Heart}
and more:
{Click Me}
(LOVE it at 2:24)
I hope that today your good news outweighs the bad news :)
If not, please see good news # 4
If still not, comment on this blog leaving some method of contact information and I will send you either:
a. funny pictures b. sweet potato recipes or c. a listening ear.
---
What is your bad news?
What is your good news?
I always like to end with the good,
so here is more:
This came on while I was writing--
"In the spring I shed my skin
and it blows away with the changing wind
...this is a gift"
{Florence + The Machines / Rabbit Heart}
and more:
{Click Me}
(LOVE it at 2:24)
I hope that today your good news outweighs the bad news :)
If not, please see good news # 4
If still not, comment on this blog leaving some method of contact information and I will send you either:
a. funny pictures b. sweet potato recipes or c. a listening ear.

No comments:
Post a Comment