... while listening to {Sufjan Stevens & Osso/ Year of the Dragon}
and saying things that we were thankful for.
Today my three* are:
- My health & ablebodiness
- Drinkable water
- This moment
- ___________
- ___________
- ___________
*if you feel like going to 33, please do! or 333!! or a number that has very little to do with three!! It was an arbitrary number (well I guess its more "trary" than arbitrary [<-- this word I invented with my beautiful friend Seija one day on our way to school def: the opposite of arbitrary, not random] as a lot of lists come in threes. For example, my Dad used to tell me that I needed to be more like the SONY company. This confused me [as I am not an electronic] but then he explained that {LIFE LESSON} if/when a member of the SONY company said anything bad about another company, he/she who said the bad thing would have to come up with three kind things to say in return. Goldilocks tried three types of porridge, there were three little pigs, I found three bugs in my salad tonight and there are three members in my nuclear family. It is a nice number that has no extracurricular attachments so feel free to abandon the three and feel free to be a little bit more like SONY).
{image found: wholeliving.com}

No comments:
Post a Comment