I wish I could think of some clever old adage to begin this with but time is short and I am just running out. I feel like I am always running out. And I often run in inappropriate shoes. Every time I run in my Tory Burch Flats (a lovely gift from my mother) I know someone somewhere is calling me a sinner.
It is so fitting that my blog is called The In Between Times as I am in the In between right now. I am trying to figure out how I can gracefully navigate busyness and peacefulness. I am still hovering between (here are the old adages... they just needed a moment to percolate) "Life isnt about the journey its about the destination" and "Dont get so focused on the road that you forget where you are going."
such is life.
With Love
No comments:
Post a Comment